New Jersey Statutes Title 5. Amusements, Public Exhibitions and Meetings
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 5. Amusements, Public Exhibitions and Meetings. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 5. Amusements, Public Exhibitions and Meetings. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 2A. Boxing, Wrestling and Combative Sports
- Chapter 3. Buildings, Structures and Places Used for Public Amusement
- Chapter 4. Display of United States Flag
- Chapter 5. Breeding and Racing of Horses
- Chapter 7. Motor Vehicle Racing, Etc.
- Chapter 8. Legalized Games of Chance
- Chapter 9. State Lottery
- Chapter 10. New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority
- Chapter 10A. Hackensack Meadowlands
- Chapter 12. Casino Control Act
- Chapter 12A. Sports Wagering
- Chapter 13. Skiing
- Chapter 14. Roller Skating
- Chapter 15. Equestrian Activities
- Chapter 16. Campground Facilities
- Chapter 17. Athletic Codes of Conduct for Youth Sports Events
- Chapter 18. Protective Eyewear for Children
- Chapter 19. Contests of Skill
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.