New Jersey Statutes Title 47. Public Records
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 47. Public Records. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 47. Public Records. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. Records and Recording Offices Generally
- Chapter 1A. Examination and Copies of Public Records
- Chapter 2. Public Record Office
- Chapter 3. Destruction and Unlawful Possession of Public Records
- Chapter 4. Address Confidentiality Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.