New Jersey Statutes Title 32. Interstate and Port Authorities and Commissions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 32. Interstate and Port Authorities and Commissions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 32. Interstate and Port Authorities and Commissions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Subtitle 1. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (Formerly the Port of New York Authority)
- Subtitle 2. Delaware River Port Authority (Formerly the Delaware River Joint Commission Camden-Philadelphia Bridge )
- Subtitle 3. Bridge and Tunnel Bonds
- Subtitle 4. Delaware River Bridges
- Subtitle 4A. Delaware-New Jersey Crossing
- Subtitle 4B. Interstate Crossing Commissions, Etc.
- Subtitle 4C. Delaware River Basin
- Subtitle 4D. Delaware River and Bay Authority
- Subtitle 5. County Interstate Bridges and Tunnels
- Subtitle 6. Palisades Interstate Park
- Subtitle 7. Interstate Environment Commission
- Subtitle 8. Interstate Co-Operation for Conservation and Protection of Water Resources
- Subtitle 9. Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission
- Subtitle 10A. Tri-State Regional Planning Commission
- Subtitle 11. Waterfront and Airport Commission of New York and New Jersey
- Subtitle 12. Forest Fire Protection
- Subtitle 13. County and Municipal Projects
- Subtitle 14. Vehicle Equipment Safety Compact
- Subtitle 15. Delaware Valley Urban Area
- Subtitle 18. Pest Control
- Subtitle 19. Radioactive Waste
- Subtitle 20. Trust Funds
- Subtitle 21. Industrialized/Modular Buildings
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.