New Jersey Statutes Title 12. Commerce and Navigation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 12. Commerce and Navigation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 12. Commerce and Navigation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. Definitions
- Chapter 2. Department and Board of Commerce and Navigation
- Chapter 3. Riparian Lands
- Chapter 4. Navigation
- Chapter 5. Water-Front and Harbor Facilities
- Chapter 6. Inland Waterways
- Chapter 6A. Beach Front Repair and Dredging of Streams
- Chapter 6B. Port Dredging
- Chapter 7. Regulation and Registration of Power Vessels
- Chapter 7A. Regulation and Registration of Marine Equipment
- Chapter 7B. Regulation of Boats Without Power
- Chapter 7C. Boats, Etc., Abandonment
- Chapter 7D. Casualties Involving Boats
- Chapter 7E. Regulation of Motor Vehicles Operating on Ice Covered Waters
- Chapter 8. Pilots
- Chapter 9. Harbor Masters
- Chapter 10. Port Wardens
- Chapter 11A. South Jersey Port Corporation
- Chapter 13. Foreign Trade Zones
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.