The New Jersey Constitution of 1947 (Annotated)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of The New Jersey Constitution of 1947 (Annotated). Use this page to navigate to all sections within The New Jersey Constitution of 1947 (Annotated). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Article I. Rights and Privileges
- Article II. Elections and Suffrage
- Article III. Distribution of the Powers of Government
- Article IV. Legislative
- Article V. Executive
- Article VI. Judicial
- Article VII. Public Officers and Employees
- Article VIII. Taxation and Finance
- Article IX. Amendments
- Article X. General Provisions
- Article XI. Schedule
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.