Nebraska Constitution of 1875
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska's Constitution of 1875. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Nebraska. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- NE CONST Preamble
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. Distribution of Powers
- Article III. Legislative Power
- Article IV. Executive
- Article V. Judicial
- Article VI. Suffrage
- Article VII. Education
- Article VIII. Revenue
- Article IX. Counties
- Article X. Public Service Corporations
- Article XI. Municipal Corporations
- Article XII. Miscellaneous Corporations
- Article XIII. State, County, and Municipal Indebtedness
- Article XIV. Militia
- Article XV. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article XVI. Amendments
- Article XVII. Schedule
- Article XVIII. Term Limits on Congress
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.