Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 57. Minerals, Oil, and Gas
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 57. Minerals, Oil, and Gas. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 57. Minerals, Oil, and Gas. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. State and County Aid to Development
- Article 2. Oil, Gas, and Mineral Interests
- Article 3. Oil Field Equipment Lien
- Article 4. Easements for Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Article 5. Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Article 6. Underground Storage of Natural Gas
- Article 7. Oil and Gas Severance Tax
- Article 8. Oil and Gas Liens
- Article 9. Oil and Gas Conservation
- Article 10. Process on Oil and Gas Explorers
- Article 11. Eminent Domain for Pipelines
- Article 12. Uranium Severance Tax
- Article 14. Major Oil Pipeline Siting Act
- Article 15. Oil Pipeline Projects
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.