Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 4. Aliens
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 4. Aliens. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 4. Aliens. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- NE REV ST § 4-106. Aliens; labor or educational organization; appointment or election to office; unlawful; penalty
- NE REV ST § 4-107. Nonresident alien; property by succession or testamentary disposition; taking of property in this state; conditions; escheat; disposition of escheated property
- NE REV ST § 4-108. Public benefits; state agency or political subdivision; verification of lawful presence; employee; participation in retirement system; restriction
- NE REV ST § 4-109. Public benefits, defined
- NE REV ST § 4-110. Public benefits; verification of lawful presence; exemptions; legislative findings
- NE REV ST § 4-111. Public benefits; verification of lawful presence; attestation required
- NE REV ST § 4-112. Public benefits; applicant; eligibility; verification; presumption
- NE REV ST § 4-113. Public benefits; state agency; annual report
- NE REV ST § 4-114. Public employer and public contractor; register with and use federal immigration verification system; Department of Labor; duties
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.