Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 37. Game and Parks
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 37. Game and Parks. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 37. Game and Parks. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Game and Parks Commission
- Article 2. Game Law General Provisions
- Article 3. Commission Powers and Duties
- Article 4. Permits and Licenses
- Article 5. Regulations and Prohibited Acts
- Article 6. Enforcement
- Article 7. Recreational Lands
- Article 8. Nongame and Endangered Species Conservation Act
- Article 9. Federal Acts
- Article 10. Recreational Trails
- Article 12. State Boat Act
- Article 13. Nebraska Shooting Range Protection Act
- Article 14. Nebraska Invasive Species Council
- Article 15. Deer Donation Program
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.