Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 17. Cities of the Second Class And Villages
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 17. Cities of the Second Class And Villages. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 17. Cities of the Second Class And Villages. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Laws Applicable Only to Cities of the Second Class
- Article 2. Laws Applicable Only to Villages
- Article 3. Changes in Population or Class
- Article 4. Change of Boundary; Additions
- Article 5. General Grant of Power
- Article 6. Elections, Officers, Ordinances
- Article 7. Fiscal Management
- Article 8. Board of Public Works in Cities of the Second Class
- Article 9. Particular Municipal Enterprises
- Article 10. Suburban Development
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.