Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 16. Cities of the First Class
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 16. Cities of the First Class. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 16. Cities of the First Class. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nebraska Revised Statutes
- Article 1. Incorporation, Extensions, Additions, Wards
- Article 2. General Powers
- Article 3. Officers, Elections, Employees
- Article 4. Council and Proceedings
- Article 5. Contracts and Franchises
- Article 6. Public Improvements
- Article 7. Fiscal Management, Revenue, and Finances
- Article 8. Offstreet Parking
- Article 9. Suburban Development
- Article 10. Retirement Systems
- Article 11. First-Class City Merger Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.