North Dakota Century Code Title 53. Sports and Amusements
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 53. Sports and Amusements. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 53. Sports and Amusements. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 53-01. Commissioner of Combative Sports
- Chapter 53-02. Dances, Dancing Places, and Musical Performances
- Chapter 53-03. Carnivals
- Chapter 53-04. Licensing of Amusement Games
- Chapter 53-04.1. Amusement Concessions
- Chapter 53-05. Restrictions Relating to Amusements
- Chapter 53-05.1. Amusement Rides
- Chapter 53-06.1. Games of Chance
- Chapter 53-06.2. Pari-Mutuel Horse Racing
- Chapter 53-08. Liability Limited for Owner of Recreation Lands
- Chapter 53-09. Skiing Responsibility Act
- Chapter 53-10. Equine Activity Sponsor or Professional
- Chapter 53-11. Contest Prize Notices
- Chapter 53-12.1. Lottery
- Chapter 53-13. Agritourism Activity Registration and Liability
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.