North Dakota Century Code Title 52. Social Security
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 52. Social Security. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 52. Social Security. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 52-01. Definitions and General Provisions
- Chapter 52-02. Job Service North Dakota
- Chapter 52-02.1. New Jobs Training
- Chapter 52-03. Unemployment Compensation Fund
- Chapter 52-04. Contributions
- Chapter 52-05. Election and Termination of Employer's Coverage
- Chapter 52-06. Benefits
- Chapter 52-07.1. Extended Benefit Program
- Chapter 52-08. North Dakota State Employment Service
- Chapter 52-08.1. North Dakota Workforce 20/20 Program
- Chapter 52-10. Public Employees Under Federal Social Security
- Chapter 52-11. Retirement Program for Certain State Employees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.