North Dakota Century Code Title 48. Public Buildings
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 48. Public Buildings. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 48. Public Buildings. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 48-01.2. Public Improvement Bids and Contracts
- Chapter 48-02.1. Infrastructure Development by Private Operators
- Chapter 48-03. Depreciation and Interest
- Chapter 48-04. Joint Ownership
- Chapter 48-05. General Regulations
- Chapter 48-06. Capitol Central Mailing Bureau
- Chapter 48-08. Restrictions on Use of Public Buildings
- Chapter 48-09. Concessions
- Chapter 48-10. Capitol Grounds Planning Commission
- Chapter 48-12. Competition in Governmental Construction Contracts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.