North Dakota Century Code Title 45. Partnerships
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 45. Partnerships. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 45. Partnerships. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 45-10.2. Uniform Limited Partnership Act
- Chapter 45-11. Fictitious Partnership Name
- Chapter 45-12. Application of Law
- Chapter 45-13. Partnerships in General
- Chapter 45-14. Nature of Partnership
- Chapter 45-15. Relations of Partners to Persons Dealing with Partnership
- Chapter 45-16. Relations of Partners to Each Other and to Partnership
- Chapter 45-17. Transferees and Creditors of Partner
- Chapter 45-18. Partner's Dissociation
- Chapter 45-19. Partner's Dissociation When Business Not Wound Up
- Chapter 45-20. Winding Up Partnership Business
- Chapter 45-21. Conversions and Mergers
- Chapter 45-22. Limited Liability Partnerships
- Chapter 45-23. Limited Liability Limited Partnership
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.