North Dakota Century Code Title 31. Judicial Proof
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 31. Judicial Proof. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 31. Judicial Proof. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 31-01. Witnesses, Their Qualifications, Rights, and Duties
- Chapter 31-03. Means of Compelling Attendance of Witnesses
- Chapter 31-04. General Provisions
- Chapter 31-08. Private Records and Writings
- Chapter 31-08.1. Uniform Preservation of Private Business Records Act
- Chapter 31-09. Public Documents, Records, and Writings
- Chapter 31-10. Judicial Notice
- Chapter 31-11. Presumptions, Maxims, and Estoppels
- Chapter 31-13. DNA Analysis
- Chapter 31-14. Uniform Unsworn Foreign Declarations Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.