North Dakota Century Code Title 24. Highways, Bridges, and Ferries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 24. Highways, Bridges, and Ferries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 24. Highways, Bridges, and Ferries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 24-01. State Highway System
- Chapter 24-02. Director of the Department of Transportation
- Chapter 24-03. Construction and Maintenance of State Highway System
- Chapter 24-04. Federal Aid
- Chapter 24-05. County Roads
- Chapter 24-06. Local Road Improvements
- Chapter 24-07. Opening and Vacating Highways
- Chapter 24-08. Bridges
- Chapter 24-09. Railroad Crossings
- Chapter 24-10. Cattle Guards and Gateways
- Chapter 24-12. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 24-15. Temporary Roadblocks
- Chapter 24-16. Establishment of Junkyards Adjacent to Highways
- Chapter 24-17. Advertising Adjacent to Highways
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.