North Dakota Century Code Title 16.1. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 16.1. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16.1. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 16.1-01. General Provisions
- Chapter 16.1-02. Central Voter File
- Chapter 16.1-03. Party Committee Organization
- Chapter 16.1-04. Precincts and Voting Places
- Chapter 16.1-05. Election Officers
- Chapter 16.1-06. Ballots--Voting Machines--Electronic Voting Systems
- Chapter 16.1-07. Absent Voters' Ballots and Absentee Voting
- Chapter 16.1-08.1. Campaign Contribution Statements
- Chapter 16.1-09. Statement of Interests
- Chapter 16.1-10. Corrupt Practices
- Chapter 16.1-11. Nominations for Office--Primary Election
- Chapter 16.1-11.1. Mail Ballot Elections
- Chapter 16.1-12. Certificates of Nomination--Vacancies
- Chapter 16.1-13. General Elections
- Chapter 16.1-14. Presidential Electors
- Chapter 16.1-15. Canvass of Votes--Canvassing Boards
- Chapter 16.1-16. Recounts and Contest of Elections
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.