North Dakota Century Code Title 13. Debtor and Creditor Relationship
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Dakota Century Code Title 13. Debtor and Creditor Relationship. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13. Debtor and Creditor Relationship. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- Chapter 13-01. General Provisions
- Chapter 13-01.1. Interest on Delinquent Accounts
- Chapter 13-02.1. Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Chapter 13-04.1. Money Brokers
- Chapter 13-05. Collection Agencies
- Chapter 13-07. Consumer Credit Counseling Services
- Chapter 13-08. Deferred Presentment Service Providers
- Chapter 13-09. Money Transmitters
- Chapter 13-10. Mortgage Loan Originators
- Chapter 13-11. Debt-Settlement Providers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.