North Dakota Constitution
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the North Dakota Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the North Dakota Constitution. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Dakota Century Code
- ND CONST Preamble
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. Elective Franchise
- Article III. Powers Reserved to the People
- Article IV. Legislative Branch
- Article V. Executive Branch
- Article VI. Judicial Branch
- Article VII. Political Subdivisions
- Article VIII. Education
- Article IX. Trust Lands
- Article X. Finance and Public Debt
- Article XI. General Provisions
- Article XII. Corporations Other Than Municipal
- Article XIII. Compact with the United States
- Transition Schedule
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.