North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 96. Employment Security
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 96. Employment Security. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 96. Employment Security. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Definitions and Funds
- Article 2. Contributions and Payments by Employers
- Article 2A. Administration and Collection of Contributions
- Article 2B. Administration of Employer Accounts
- Article 2C. Benefits Payable for Unemployment Compensation
- Article 2D. Administration of Benefits
- Article 3. Employment Service Division
- Article 4. Labor and Economic Analysis Division: Job Training, Education, and Placement Information Management
- Article 5. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.