North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 90B. Social Worker Certification and Licensure Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 90B. Social Worker Certification and Licensure Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 90B. Social Worker Certification and Licensure Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 90B-1. Short title
- NC GEN ST § 90B-2. Purpose
- NC GEN ST § 90B-3. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 90B-4. Prohibitions
- NC GEN ST § 90B-5. North Carolina Social Work Certification and Licensure Board; appointments; terms; composition
- NC GEN ST § 90B-6. Functions and duties of the Board
- NC GEN ST § 90B-6.1. Board general provisions
- NC GEN ST § 90B-6.2. Fees
- NC GEN ST § 90B-7. Titles and qualifications for certificates and licenses
- NC GEN ST § 90B-8. Persons from other jurisdictions
- NC GEN ST § 90B-9. Renewal of certificates and licenses
- NC GEN ST § 90B-10. Exemption from certain requirements
- NC GEN ST § 90B-11. Disciplinary procedures
- NC GEN ST § 90B-12. Violation a misdemeanor
- NC GEN ST § 90B-13. Injunction
- NC GEN ST § 90B-14. Third-party reimbursements
- NC GEN ST § 90B-15. License or certificate to be displayed
- NC GEN ST § 90B-16. Title protection
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.