North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 89B. Foresters
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 89B. Foresters. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 89B. Foresters. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 89B-1. General provisions
- NC GEN ST § 89B-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 89B-3. State Board of Registration for Foresters; appointment of members; terms
- NC GEN ST § 89B-4. Compensation and expenses of Board members
- NC GEN ST § 89B-5. Organization and meetings of the Board
- NC GEN ST § 89B-6. Powers of the Board
- NC GEN ST § 89B-7. Receipts and disbursements
- NC GEN ST § 89B-8. Records and reports
- NC GEN ST § 89B-9. General requirements for registration
- NC GEN ST § 89B-10. Application and registration fees
- NC GEN ST § 89B-11. Expiration and renewals; continuing education
- NC GEN ST § 89B-12. Examinations
- NC GEN ST § 89B-13. Revocations and reissuance of registration
- NC GEN ST § 89B-14. Roster of registered foresters; consulting forester affidavit
- NC GEN ST § 89B-15. Violation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.