North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 83A. Architects
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 83A. Architects. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 83A. Architects. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 83A-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 83A-2. North Carolina Board of Architecture; creation; appointment, terms and oath of members; vacancies; officers; bond of treasurer; notice of meetings; quorum
- NC GEN ST § 83A-3. Expenses of Board members; Board finances
- NC GEN ST § 83A-4. Fees
- NC GEN ST § 83A-5. Board records; rosters; seal
- NC GEN ST § 83A-6. Board rules; bylaws; standards of professional conduct
- NC GEN ST § 83A-7. Qualifications and examination requirements
- NC GEN ST § 83A-8. Qualification for corporate practice
- NC GEN ST § 83A-9. Partnership practice
- NC GEN ST § 83A-10. Professional seals
- NC GEN ST § 83A-11. Expirations and renewals
- NC GEN ST § 83A-12. Prohibited practice
- NC GEN ST § 83A-13. Exemptions
- NC GEN ST § 83A-13.1. Architect who volunteers during an emergency or disaster; qualified immunity
- NC GEN ST § 83A-14. Disciplinary action and procedure
- NC GEN ST § 83A-15. Denial, suspension or revocation of license
- NC GEN ST § 83A-16. Violations of Chapter; penalties
- NC GEN ST § 83A-17. Power of Board to seek injunction
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.