North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 7A. Judicial Department
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 7A. Judicial Department. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 7A. Judicial Department. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Subchapter I. General Court of Justice
- Subchapter II. Appellate Division of the General Court of Justice
- Subchapter III. Superior Court Division of the General Court of Justice
- Subchapter IV. District Court Division of the General Court of Justice
- Subchapter V. Jurisdiction and Powers of the Trial Divisions of the General Court of Justice
- Subchapter VI. Revenues and Expenses of the Judicial Department
- Subchapter VII. Administrative Matters
- Subchapter VIII. Conference of District Attorneys
- Subchapter IX. Representation of Indigent Persons
- Subchapter X. North Carolina Courts Commission
- Subchapter XII. Administrative Hearings
- Subchapter XIII. Sentencing Services Program
- Subchapter XIV. Drug Treatment Courts
- Subchapter XV. Conference of Clerks of Superior Court
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.