North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 77. Rivers, Creeks, and Coastal Waters
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 77. Rivers, Creeks, and Coastal Waters. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 77. Rivers, Creeks, and Coastal Waters. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Commissioners for Opening and Clearing Streams
- Article 2. Obstructions in Streams
- Article 3. Lands Adjoining Coastal Waters
- Article 4. Lake Wylie Marine Commission
- Article 5. High Rock Lake Marine Commission
- Article 6. Mountain Island Lake Marine Commission
- Article 6A. Lake Lure Marine Commission
- Article 7. Roanoke River Basin Bi-State Commission
- Article 8. River Basins Advisory Commissions
- Article 9. Clean Coastal Water and Vessel Act
- Article 10. Falls Lake Watershed Association
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.