North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 75B. Discrimination in Business
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 75B. Discrimination in Business. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 75B. Discrimination in Business. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 75B-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 75B-2. Discrimination in business prohibited
- NC GEN ST § 75B-3. Actions not prohibited
- NC GEN ST § 75B-4. Enforcement
- NC GEN ST § 75B-5. Remedies cumulative
- NC GEN ST § 75B-6. Contracts void
- NC GEN ST § 75B-7. Chapter not exclusive
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.