North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 65. Cemeteries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 65. Cemeteries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 65. Cemeteries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 2. Care of Confederate Cemetery
- Article 3. Cemeteries for Inmates of County Homes
- Article 6. Cemetery Associations
- Article 8A. Veterans Cemeteries
- Article 9. North Carolina Cemetery Act
- Article 11. Minimum Burial Depth
- Article 12. Abandoned and Neglected Cemeteries
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.