North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 62. Public Utilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 62. Public Utilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 62. Public Utilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Organization of Utilities Commission
- Article 3. Powers and Duties of Utilities Commission
- Article 4. Procedure Before the Commission
- Article 5. Review and Enforcement of Orders
- Article 5A. Siting of Transmission Lines
- Article 6. The Utility Franchise
- Article 7. Rates of Public Utilities
- Article 8. Securities Regulation
- Article 9. Acquisition and Condemnation of Property
- Article 10. Transportation in General
- Article 12. Motor Carriers
- Article 12A. Human Service Transportation
- Article 13. Reorganization of Public Utilities
- Article 14. Fees and Charges
- Article 15. Penalties and Actions
- Article 16. Security Provisions
- Article 17. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.