North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 55A. North Carolina Nonprofit Corporation Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 55A. North Carolina Nonprofit Corporation Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 55A. North Carolina Nonprofit Corporation Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Organization
- Article 3. Purposes and Powers
- Article 5. Office and Agent
- Article 6. Members and Memberships
- Article 7. Members' Meetings and Voting; Derivative Proceedings
- Article 8. Directors and Officers
- Article 10. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Article 11. Merger
- Article 11A. Conversions
- Article 12. Transfer of Assets
- Article 13. Distributions
- Article 14. Dissolution
- Article 14A. Reorganization
- Article 15. Foreign Corporations
- Article 16. Records and Reports
- Article 17. Transition and Curative Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.