North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 50C. Civil No-Contact Orders
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 50C. Civil No-Contact Orders. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 50C. Civil No-Contact Orders. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 50C-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 50C-2. Commencement of action; filing fees not permitted; assistance
- NC GEN ST § 50C-3. Process for action for no-contact order
- NC GEN ST § 50C-4. Hearsay exception
- NC GEN ST § 50C-5. Civil no-contact order; remedy
- NC GEN ST § 50C-6. Temporary civil no-contact order; court holidays and evenings
- NC GEN ST § 50C-7. Permanent civil no-contact order
- NC GEN ST § 50C-8. Duration; extension of orders
- NC GEN ST § 50C-9. Notice of orders
- NC GEN ST § 50C-10. Violation
- NC GEN ST § 50C-11. Remedies not exclusive
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.