North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 50. Divorce and Alimony
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 50. Divorce and Alimony. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 50. Divorce and Alimony. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Divorce, Alimony, and Child Support, Generally
- Article 2. Expedited Process for Child Support Cases
- Article 3. Family Law Arbitration Act
- Article 4. Collaborative Law Proceedings
- Article 5. Parenting Coordinator
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.