North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 47H. Contracts for Deed
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 47H. Contracts for Deed. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 47H. Contracts for Deed. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 47H-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 47H-2. Minimum contents for contracts for deed; recordation
- NC GEN ST § 47H-3. Conditions of forfeiture; right to cure
- NC GEN ST § 47H-4. Notice of default and intent to forfeit
- NC GEN ST § 47H-5. Periodic statements of account
- NC GEN ST § 47H-6. Title requirements
- NC GEN ST § 47H-7. Late fees
- NC GEN ST § 47H-8. Remedies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.