North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 47E. Residential Property Disclosure Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 47E. Residential Property Disclosure Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 47E. Residential Property Disclosure Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 47E-1. Applicability
- NC GEN ST § 47E-2. Exemptions
- NC GEN ST § 47E-3. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 47E-4. Required disclosures
- NC GEN ST § 47E-4.1. Required mineral and oil and gas rights disclosures
- NC GEN ST § 47E-5. Time for disclosure; cancellation of contract
- NC GEN ST § 47E-6. Owner liability for disclosure of information provided by others
- NC GEN ST § 47E-7. Change in circumstances
- NC GEN ST § 47E-8. Agent's duty
- NC GEN ST § 47E-9. Rights and duties under Chapter 42, landlord and tenant, not affected during lease
- NC GEN ST § 47E-10. Authorization to prepare forms; fees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.