North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 47B. Real Property Marketable Title Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 47B. Real Property Marketable Title Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 47B. Real Property Marketable Title Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 47B-1. Declaration of policy and statement of purpose
- NC GEN ST § 47B-2. Marketable record title to estate in real property; 30-year unbroken chain of title of record; effect of marketable title
- NC GEN ST § 47B-3. Exceptions
- NC GEN ST § 47B-4. Preservation by notice; contents; recording; indexing
- NC GEN ST § 47B-5. Extension of time for registering notice of claims which Chapter would otherwise bar
- NC GEN ST § 47B-6. Registering false claim
- NC GEN ST § 47B-7. Limitations of actions and recording acts
- NC GEN ST § 47B-8. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 47B-9. Chapter to be liberally construed
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.