North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 43. Land Registration
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 43. Land Registration. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 43. Land Registration. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Nature of Proceeding
- Article 2. Officers and Fees
- Article 3. Procedure for Registration
- Article 4. Registration and Effect
- Article 5. Adverse Claims and Corrections After Registration
- Article 6. Method of Transfer
- Article 7. Liens Upon Registered Lands
- Article 8. Assurance Fund
- Article 9. Removal of Land from Operation of Torrens Law
- Article 10. Instruments Describing Party as Trustee or Agent
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.