North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 39. Conveyances
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 39. Conveyances. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 39. Conveyances. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Construction and Sufficiency
- Article 2. Conveyances by Husband and Wife
- Article 3A. Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- Article 5A. Control Corners in Real Estate Developments
- Article 6. Power of Appointment
- Article 7. Uniform Vendor and Purchaser Risk Act
- Article 8. Business Trusts
- Article 9. Disclosure
- Article 10. Real Property Tax Proration
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.