North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 29. Intestate Succession
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 29. Intestate Succession. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 29. Intestate Succession. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Shares of Persons Who Take Upon Intestacy
- Article 3. Distribution Among Classes
- Article 4. Adopted Children
- Article 5. Legitimated Children
- Article 6. Children Born Out of Wedlock
- Article 7. Advancements
- Article 8. Election to Take Life Interest in Lieu of Intestate Share
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.