North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 19A. Protection of Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 19A. Protection of Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 19A. Protection of Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Civil Remedy for Protection of Animals
- Article 2. Protection of Black Bears
- Article 3. Animal Welfare Act
- Article 4. Animal Cruelty Investigators
- Article 5. Spay/Neuter Program
- Article 5A. Animal Shelter Support Fund
- Article 6. Care of Animal Subjected to Illegal Treatment
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.