North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 163. Elections and Election Laws
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 163. Elections and Election Laws. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 163. Elections and Election Laws. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Subchapter I. Time of Primaries and Elections
- Subchapter II. Election Officers
- Subchapter III. Qualifying to Vote
- Subchapter IV. Political Parties
- Subchapter V. Nomination of Candidates
- Subchapter VI. Conduct of Primaries and Elections
- Subchapter VII. Absentee Voting
- Subchapter VIII. Regulation of Election Campaigns
- Subchapter IX. Municipal Elections
- Subchapter X. Election of Appellate, Superior, and District Court Judges
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.