North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 15C. Address Confidentiality Program
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 15C. Address Confidentiality Program. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 15C. Address Confidentiality Program. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 15C-1. Purpose
- NC GEN ST § 15C-2. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 15C-3. Address Confidentiality Program
- NC GEN ST § 15C-4. Filing and certification of applications; authorization card
- NC GEN ST § 15C-5. Change of name, address, or telephone number
- NC GEN ST § 15C-6. Falsifying application information
- NC GEN ST § 15C-7. Certification cancellation; records
- NC GEN ST § 15C-8. Address use by State or local agencies
- NC GEN ST § 15C-9. Disclosure of address prohibited
- NC GEN ST § 15C-10. Assistance for program applicants
- NC GEN ST § 15C-11. Limited liability
- NC GEN ST § 15C-12. Rule-making authority
- NC GEN ST § 15C-13. Additional time for action
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.