North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 15A. Criminal Procedure Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 15A. Criminal Procedure Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 15A. Criminal Procedure Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Subchapter I. General
- Subchapter II. Law-Enforcement and Investigative Procedures
- Subchapter III. Criminal Process
- Subchapter IV. Arrest
- Subchapter V. Custody
- Subchapter VI. Preliminary Proceedings
- Subchapter VII. Speedy Trial; Attendance of Defendants
- Subchapter VIII. Attendance of Witnesses; Depositions
- Subchapter VIII-A. Rights of Crime Victims and Witnesses
- Subchapter IX. Pretrial Procedure
- Subchapter X. General Trial Procedure
- Subchapter XI. Trial Procedure in District Court
- Subchapter XII. Trial Procedure in Superior Court
- Subchapter XIII. Disposition of Defendants
- Subchapter XIV. Correction of Errors and Appeal
- Subchapter XV. Capital Punishment
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.