North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 152. Coroners
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 152. Coroners. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 152. Coroners. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 152-1. Election; vacancies in office; appointment by clerk in special cases
- NC GEN ST § 152-2. Oaths to be taken
- NC GEN ST § 152-3. Coroner's bond
- NC GEN ST § 152-4. Coroners' bonds registered; certified copies evidence
- NC GEN ST § 152-5. Fees of coroners
- NC GEN ST § 152-6. Powers, penalties, and liabilities of special coroner
- NC GEN ST § 152-7. Duties of coroners with respect to inquests and preliminary hearings
- NC GEN ST § 152-8. Acts as sheriff in certain cases; special coroner
- NC GEN ST § 152-9. Compensation of jurors at inquest
- NC GEN ST § 152-10. Hearing by coroner in lieu of other preliminary hearing; habeas corpus
- NC GEN ST § 152-11. Service of process issued by coroner
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.