North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 143C. State Budget Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 143C. State Budget Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 143C. State Budget Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Director of the Budget
- Article 3. Development of the Governor's Recommended Budget
- Article 4. Budget Requirements
- Article 5. Enactment of the Budget
- Article 6. Administration of the Budget
- Article 7. Federal and Other Receipts
- Article 8. Budgeting Capital Improvement Projects
- Article 9. Special Funds and Fee Reports
- Article 10. Penalties
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.