North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 142. State Debt
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 142. State Debt. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 142. State Debt. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 1A. Issuance Accountability
- Article 2. Borrowing Money in Emergencies and in Anticipation of Collection of Taxes
- Article 3A. Refunding Bonds
- Article 8. State Energy Conservation Finance Act
- Article 9. State Capital Facilities Finance Act
- Article 10. Managing Debt Capacity
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.