North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 140A. State Awards System
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 140A. State Awards System. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 140A. State Awards System. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 140A-1. Annual awards established; form and design
- NC GEN ST § 140A-2. Fields of recognition; periods covered
- NC GEN ST § 140A-3. Annual awards to natives living outside State
- NC GEN ST § 140A-5. Selection of recipients for awards
- NC GEN ST § 140A-6. Administration expense
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.