North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 14. Criminal Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 14. Criminal Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 14. Criminal Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Subchapter I. General Provisions
- Subchapter II. Offenses Against the State
- Subchapter III. Offenses Against the Person
- Subchapter IV. Offenses Against the Habitation and Other Buildings
- Subchapter V. Offenses Against Property
- Subchapter VI. Criminal Trespass
- Subchapter VII. Offenses Against Public Morality and Decency
- Subchapter VIII. Offenses Against Public Justice
- Subchapter IX. Offenses Against the Public Peace
- Subchapter X. Offenses Against the Public Safety
- Subchapter XI. General Police Regulations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.