North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 138A. State Government Ethics Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 138A. State Government Ethics Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 138A. State Government Ethics Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. State Ethics Commission
- Article 3. Public Disclosure of Economic Interests
- Article 4. Ethical Standards for Covered Persons
- Article 5. Violation Consequences
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.