North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 131E. Health Care Facilities and Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 131E. Health Care Facilities and Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 131E. Health Care Facilities and Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Public Hospitals
- Article 3. North Carolina Specialty Hospitals
- Article 4. Construction and Enlargement of Hospitals
- Article 5. Hospital Licensure Act
- Article 6. Health Care Facility Licensure Act
- Article 7. Regulation of Emergency Medical Services
- Article 7A. Statewide Trauma System Act of 1993
- Article 8. Cardiac Rehabilitation Certification Program
- Article 9. Certificate of Need
- Article 10. Hospice Licensure Act
- Article 11A. Medical Care Data
- Article 11B. Transparency in Health Care Costs
- Article 13. Temporary Management of Long-Term Care Facilities
- Article 14. Disposal of Surplus Property to Aid Other Countries
- Article 15. Health Care Personnel Registry
- Article 15A. Public Hospital Personnel Act
- Article 16. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 17. Provider Sponsored Organization Licensing
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.