North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 127A. Militia
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 127A. Militia. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 127A. Militia. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Classification of Militia
- Article 2. General Administrative Officers
- Article 3. National Guard
- Article 4. Naval Militia
- Article 5. State Defense Militia
- Article 6. Unorganized Militia
- Article 7. Regulations as to Active Service
- Article 8. Pay of Militia
- Article 9. Privilege of Organized State Militia and Reserve Components of the Armed Forces of the United States
- Article 10. Care of Military Property
- Article 11. Support of Militia
- Article 12. General Provisions
- Article 13. Armories
- Article 14. National Guard Mutual Assistance Compact
- Article 16. National Guard Reemployment Rights
- Article 17. Armory and Facility Development Projects and Plan
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.